Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Jan 23, 2009

Polished United States STREET LETTER BOX PADLOCK - Code SR

OK, these lock are familiar to everyone. However, this is the first time I have seen one that is polished and the first one with the key code SR:







I'm offering a unique vintage padlock that reads "Street Letter Box Lock - United States - SR". This lock comes with an operating key as well. Lock is in good mechanical condition and key works. The unusual operation of this lock consists of inserting key, pushing upwards into lock, which then releases shackle. - eBay


I have no clue about the codes on the locks other than they are for the opening key. My understanding is that the code MV is for those locks that were used on vehicles.

This great-looking mail lock sold for $79.78 (Plus $7 Shipping).
-----

No comments: