Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Mar 19, 2009

"USN" OLD BRASS PIN TUMBLER PUSH KEY PADLOCK

I like the way that push-key locks operate. Once you put the key in, you need to push the whole lock cylinder in before turning the key which turns the hasp.




USN BRASS PIN TUMBLER PUSH KEY PADLOCK! - I did all my padlock collecting in the 1960’s and 1970’s. Most of my padlocks I have had for over 30 years. The padlocks I list are not replica’s. Later, antique padlocks became too expensive for me to continue to collect, so I put them in the attic, and mostly forgot they were there.

This particular Padlock measures 1 1/8” across the front, is 2 1/8” from the bottom to the top of the shackle and is 7/16” thick. It comes with 1 key and operates perfectly. A similar lock(US instead of USN) appears in THE PADLOCK COLLECTOR BY Franklin M. Arnall, Third Edition May 1977, page 36, #17. - eBay (17 Jan 09)

This padlock sold for $47.50 (Plus $5 Shipping).
-----

No comments: