Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Mar 24, 2009

Early Storybook Hunchback Lock

Out of the story locks, this one is pretty funny:









Hunchback Storybook Clown

Offered here is an old lock known as a Storybook Clown a “Hunchback Storybook Clown” Lock. This Lock was made in the late 1800’s by the Trenton Lock Company. This Lock was patented by John Gerard and the patent was issued on Sept. 11th, 1877. This Lock is in its original condition and does not appear to have ever been tampered with or molested in any way. This is an "Original" Lock and NOT A REPRODUCTION.....

I had this lock listed briefly on E-Bay and I pulled the listing so that I could do some more research, as I wanted to make certain that I have it properly listed and accurately described.

Rarely does a person get the opportunity to bid on this kind of item. This is an opportunity to own a piece of early Americana that is extremely RARE. This Great Hunchback Storybook Lock is Selling to The Highest Bidder at Absolute Auction, Without Reserves. I am Offering Free Shipping plus Insurance and a Delivery Confirmation at no Cost to the Buyer. This Item is Not Being Offered Locally so the Only Way To Win It Is By Bidding Here On E-Bay.

This Lock is being offered on E-Bay only and I will not be accepting offers of any kind outside of E-Bay so please do not ask.

Please be prepared to bid on this Lock Now here on E-Bay as I will be letting it Run its 10 Day Listing. I will be requiring Full payment be Made in 5 Business Days. Remember that your Bid is a Valid Contract.

This lock is in very good working condition with the key. Please ask any questions before bidding and I will try to respond ASAP. If you have a Low or Bad Feedback Score, or are a Non-Payer Please do everyone a Favor and Do not bid.

This Lock has been described as accurately as possible from information believed to be reliable and accurate. I am Offering This As/Is Where/Is Without Expressed or Implied Warranties. Please ask Questions Before Bidding. Good Luck and have Fun With The Auction. - eBay (13 March 09)

This padlock sold for $1,525 (With Free Shipping).
-----

No comments: