Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Mar 14, 2009

Antique Handcuffs and Key - Figure 8 Design

I have not sen figure eight handcuffs like this before. A very creative design. Goes to show you how lacking in creativity the handcuff copiers in Pakistan and India are.






Antique handcuffs with key. These cuffs are a bit rusty and pitted but still work.At a guess I'd say these could be over 100 years old.

The key needs to be screwed into the handcuff to open them and then they snap shut. The key has the number 53 or possibly 56 stamped on it and the cuffs have either the same number or EE or ES. I cannot say for certain. The marking on the cuff are much smaller than on the key. These marks are extremely hard to define but are my best guess.

All of the police related items I am listing belonged to my father. I am not an expert on these items and have simply listed them according to lists my father kept or as they appear to me. The item in the picture is the item you will be sent, Please make sure that it is what you want before bidding. - eBay

This set of handcuffs sold for 375 British Pounds / $537.15 (Plus 3 British Pounds Shipping).
-----

No comments: