Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Mar 12, 2009

ANTIQUE IRON LOCK PADLOCK

Apparently old, and ugly. This is outside of what I collect, but interesting anyway which is why I posted it:





A very heavy old iron lock queer in shape and size is here for bid. Its crude and rustic shape indicates that it is hand made and a piece of antiquity.
Bid and win.

The brass lcok on the left side is to show the difference in size and is not for bidding.

Measures 5.5"x 5.8"x .9".

Key is duplicate. - eBay

If I had to guess, I would say that this is a fake and not an antique. Whether or not the seller knew is not something I am going to wonder, but given the selling price, that would indicate something less than rare.

This padlock sold for $68.50 (Plus $21.99 Shipping).
-----

No comments: