Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

May 1, 2009

Official Antique U S Treasury Clarke Combination Lock

This is a great style combination padlock. I own one and it is one of the highlights of my collection.





Here is an official Antique US Treasury Clarke Combination Lock reissued Feb 29, 1876. This has a combination. Lock is in good working order. Please see photo for condition. Feel free to email with any questions. - eBay (29 April 09)

This combination padlock had an opening bid of $349.99 (Plus $12.90 Shipping) but failed to receive any bids. I would have bought it but had just purchased some other items sucking up this month's play money.

Update - This lock was relisted here for the same price and sold on 4 May.

I had requested a photo of the back of the lock from both listings and never got a reply. This could mean nothing, or it could mean that the buyer is in for a surprise.
-----

No comments: