Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Apr 7, 2009

Assorted Locking Antique Buckles

Here are some belt buckles that lock:






BUCKLE 6----THIS IS A GROUP OF 6 DIFFERENT SIZE BUCKLE LOCKS THAT ALL HAVE WELL WORKING KEYS.. THERE IS A SMALL ONE ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT THAT HAS C.J. FIELD PHILA STAMPED ON THE BACK.. THEY ALL WORK WELL AND THERE ARE 2 NEW ONES MADE BY EAGLE LOCK CO. MINOR WEAR.---NO RESERVE---

This lock, or group of locks, comes from a family collection that I started with my father over 30 years ago. I have been a locksmith most of my life, and have been involved in collecting with my dad through the years. I belong to the WCLCA and the ALCA and my father was a member for many years. Our family has decided to start selling the collection. We have quite a unique variety, so keep an eye out for more to come in the future. - eBay (29 March09)

These locks sold for $20.50 (Plus $10 Shipping).
-----

No comments: