Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Feb 4, 2009

"WORLDS SMALLEST Working Padlock & Key"

This is truly an interesting miniature padlock. It really is small:







For auction I have quite possibly the worlds smallest antique working padlock with it's original key.This is the highest quality craftsmanship I have ever seen in such a small padlock. This is a stunning example of a victorian era charm sized lock. The patina is just as lovely as well!

It is not often a fine miniature like this comes up for auction, so bid to win! You will be extremely happy you won when you receive it.

The tiny lock measures .540 inch from top of shackle to very bottom, and measures .369 inch across and is .162 inch thick.

If lock does not meet reserve I will entertain offers and relist with a Buy It Now option. - eBay

This little lock sold for $338 (Plus $11.50 Shipping). I guess this is how you put a couple hundred dollars on the head of a penny.
-----

No comments: