Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Feb 5, 2010

Brass Edwards No-Key Combination Padlock

Here is another nice example of a No-Key padlock.







Antique brass Edwards No-Key working combination lock/padlock. Press correct buttons and lock pops open. Combination will be provided to winning bidder. Front is marked, “No-Key, Trade Mark”. Hasp is marked, “The Edwards Mfg. Co. Cinn. O. Pat 9-17-07 4-27-09”. Lock measures 2 5/8” high by 1 7/8” in diameter by ½” thick (not including buttons).

Lock has patina and marks consistent with use and age. Please see photos for condition. - eBay (26 Jan 2010)

This padlock had a high bid of $150 (Plus $4.95 Shipping). I was the high bidder.
-----

3 comments:

Franck LALANNE said...

Hy, I send u this mail from Annecy, in France just near Geneve. I have exactly this same no-key padlock, it comes from my grand father. My problem is that this padlock is closed and i don't know the combination. Do you have any informations about the internal technologie or drawings of this padlock. Your help would be very kind. Best regards. Franck LALANNE

tribu.lalanne@free.fr

Anonymous said...

I also have same lock as in photos,how does one get the combo.email me at hallre2@yahoo.com if you have info.thanks,Bob

tomcat said...

There is no way to obtain the unusual type combination this lock has unless you can find the original owner and he/she remembers it. I have one identical and am lucky enough to know the combination. A locksmith told me if you don't know it, destroying the lock is the only way to obtain the combination.