Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Feb 6, 2012

CLARKE COMBINATION LOCK ** U.S. TREASURY **

I'm not sure what to think of this auction price. It kind of blows the pricing for these locks skyward. Not a complaint, just an observation.






ANTIQUE BRASS CLARKE COMBINATION LOCK
PATENTED DATE: FEB 20,1876
** U.S. TREASURY **
VERY RARE!
NO RESERVE AUCTION!
APPROX. 4-1/2 INCHES LONG
APPROX. 2-1/4 INCHES IN WIDE - eBay (30 Jan 2012)
This padlock had a high bid of $860 (Plus $5.99 Shipping).
-----

4 comments:

thedragonsmith said...

This is my favorite padlock of all time! One day, I will get one!!! Love this site. Keep up the awesome work :)

Anonymous said...

I have one im looking to sell mint condition. With combination ynotmcnulty@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Lock Out Shop Richmond Indiana Full Service 24 Hr Locksmith Since 1992
locksmith Richmond Indiana

steven jordan said...

have look just like this how much world it be worth