Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Oct 24, 2009

E.GORNICEC CLOCK MFG Combination Padlock

I am a fan of nice combination padlocks and this is a great one!







What a beautiful antique early combination padlock! This is a lock from E.Corbin Clock Mfg. in Youngstown, OH. The patent date on the front of the dial is Feb. 29, 1916. It has a nice rich patina. It looks to be all brass even though the shackle is a bit darker than the body....looks like the body has been cleaned up a bit. The shackle is unlocked and I do not have a combination for it, so I don't know if it works. Please look at the pictures to get a good feel for the condition of this lock. It measures 3" tall. Thanks for looking!

I bought an estate lot of a padlock & lock collector who recently passed. He had cleaned some of them and coated them with a protective sealant, others are uncleaned and original patina. Check out my other listings for more wonderful old locks...I am always happy to combine shipping! - eBay (14 Sept 2009)

This padlock had a high bid of $139.49 (Plus $3.26 Shipping).
-----

No comments: