Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Nov 11, 2010

Another No-Key Padlock

I really like these padlocks. I have a couple of them. Now I only bid on one if it has a working combination.






This is a rare find for anyone collecting padlocks

Have only seen one like it in years but not one with orignal papers and box

It was bought at an old doctor's estate sell and is in mint condition

It is made of brass and made by The Edwards Mfg Co. Cinn. Ohio

It is Marked with this company on it and Says on the front of the padlock No-Key Trademark

It has and numbered 8 buttons and the years 1907 (days also) and 1909 ( days also)

I have tried the combination and it has worked

but I will not quanity it will

Please look at my other locks I have for sale

Thanks for looking and May God Bless You

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Oct-23-10 at 17:45:59 PDT, seller added the following information:

I meant to say can not guarantee instead of guanity - eBay (30 Oct 2010)

This padlock had a high bid of $86 (Plus $8.48 Shipping).
-----

No comments: