Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Apr 20, 2010

EAGLE embossed KING BEE padlock

This is a very nice padlock. Too bad the price is over $1,500 higher than my limit for a piece like this. Really, I could put this lock next to one that I bought for $20 and ask people to guess which one was more expensive and I could pick a lock that they would consistently pick over this one. That is an issue with lock collecting, but it is not always bad given that you can create a nice collection without spending too much.



NICE !!! rare bronze EAGLE LOCK CO. --- KING BEE -- padlock complete with a non original working key.... lock snaps open when unlocked...... there are very FEW of these locks known to exist......... - eBay (8 Feb 2010)

This padlock had a 'Buy-it-Now' price of $1,550 (Plus $8.50 Shipping) but failed to attract any bidders.
-----

No comments: