Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Nov 13, 2011

Unique German Restraint

This is a very cool hand restraint that was listed on eBay Germany's site.



Sie bieten hier auf eine Art Handschellen,genauer gesagt glaube ich es handelt sich hier um Überführungshandschellen.
Das Teil ist massiv aus Stahl gearbeitet und der Hüftgurt ( Lederriemen )sieht auch robust aus ,ich denke das Teil ist bestimmt 20-30 Jahre alt.
Kauf von Privat , ohne Garantie und ohne Umtauschrecht - eBay (5 Nov 2011)
Here is an uncorrected Google Translation:
You are bidding on a kind of handcuffs, more precisely, I believe it is here to transfer handcuffs.

The part is machined from solid steel and the waist strap (leather) looks tough, I think the part is determined 20-30 years old.

Buying private, with no guarantee and no right to exchange
This restraint had a high bid of 301 Euros (Plus 9.70 Euros Shipping). Not a bad price I think. Actually, I think this was a very good deal.
-----

No comments: