Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Jan 19, 2011

Kakola Style Handcuff

I was not surprised to see this auction go from under $200 to well over $2,000 in the last seconds of this auction.

However, I had no clue what this set of cuffs was worth so my estimation was well off. At least the next time one comes up for auction I will have a guide.






ANTIK! Ungewöhnliche Eisen Handschellen - SELTEN!

Sie bieten hier auf ein paar sehr interessante und sehr
seltene antike Handschellen. Sie sind aus Eisen gefertigt.

Leider kein Hersteller oder sonstige Stempel zu finden.

Der Innendurchmesser je Schelle beträgt 7 cm.

Altersbedingter, sehr guter Zustand. Kein Schlüssel vorhanden.

Der Verkauf erfolgt unter Auschluß von der Sachmängelhaftung,
mit Ausnahme vom Vorsatz und grober Fahrlässigkeit seitens des Verkäufers.
Es erfolgt keine Garantie oder Rücknahme.

International bidders are very welcome! I ship worldwide!

KEIN SOFORTKAUF!!! - eBay (16 Jan 2011)


This set of handcuffs had a high bid of EUR 1,810.00/$2,418.52 (Plus Shipping).

There is a discussion on this set of cuffs at the Handcuffs.org Forum.
-----

No comments: