Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Jun 4, 2010

Antique Padlock Romer & Co

Romer handcuffs I am familiar with, but Romer padlocks, I know little about. Looking at the price, they too are pretty damn rare.








This auction is for an antique padlock crafted from heavy iron.

This is an attractive piece that would be great to add to any collection.

This lock does have keys and is fully functional, opens and closes easily.

THIS LOCK IS HEAVY.

On the lock is enscribed:

1) the number 165

2) Romer & Co. Newark N.J. Patd 007.20.74

Please check out my other antique padlocks and handcuffs!

Feel free to contact me with any questions, I will attempt to answer them as well as I can.

- eBay (23 May 2010)

This padlock had a high bid of $170.01 (Plus $6.95 Shipping).
-----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The winning price is correct but the shippment unfortunatelly isn't!The actual cost was $41.00 and not$6.95 because it was shipped to Europe!The $6.95 was the shipping cost for US!Trust me on this one!

Amit Bohra said...

Well I have something like this at even more less price. You can see that on www.padlockmuseum.com/index.php