Also be sure to visit:

My friend's website:

Oct 5, 2012

VERY LARGE 4 WHEEL BRASS ENGLISH VICTORIAN COMBINATION PADLOCK

Unfortunately I know too little of these antique combination padlocks although I am starting to be facinated by them. So, I will be paying more attention in the near future in the hopes of picking some more up, provided I can get them for the right price.
 





ANTIQUE VERY LARGE 4 WHEEL BRASS ENGLISH VICTORIAN COMBINATION PADLOCK LOCK ANTIQUE RARE LARGE VICTORIAN BRASS COMBINATION PADLOCK. WORKS GREAT. COMBO CAN BE CHANGED. CURRENT COMBO IS SET AT M-A-R-C. THIS ONE HAS 4 WHEELS WHICH ROTATE WELL. CLOSES SECURELY. VERY WELL MADE, GORGEOUS PATINA. SHOWS SOME WEAR, SEE PICTURES. MARKINGS: NO MARKINGS MEASUREMENT: APPROXIMATELY 3" HEIGHT X 2" WIDE - eBay (Oct 2012)

This padlock had a 'Buy-it-Now' price of $445 (Plus $6.95 Shipping).
-----

No comments: